Directions for Use:
- Wash the Fruit&VeggiePOD™ with soap and water.
- Wash and trim your fresh vegetables. Vegetables can be left whole or halved. Avoid or minimize peeling or chopping, to reduce cuts on the vegetable surfaces.
- Place vegetables in the Fruit&VeggiePOD, and place on your counter or table.
- Eat the vegetables. Eat from the Fruit&VeggiePOD™ twice a day or more. This action helps the atmospheric balance created by the living plant tissues, so your vegetables stay fresher longer. Good for the plants, better for you!
Start with a simple grouping:
Put the top on and enjoy later.
Making a Veggie Friendly Kitchen
When your Fruit&VeggiePOD gets empty, take EVERY vegetable out on the counter.
- Bring out what's in the fridge & open the bags from your market
- Select and rinse as many favorite veggies as you would like to eat in the next few days, such as:
Celery Radishes Brussels Sprouts Carrots Green Beans Bok Choi Lettuce Sugar Pea Pods Bell Peppers Kale Parsnips Cucumbers
- With all this veggie passion, don't overfill or bury things! Keep all your choices in sight. Don't pack it tight! Then, eat at least two veggies from your Fruit&VeggiePOD per day.
- You can try fruit, for ripening. Peaches, plums and even halved avocadoes ripen nicely in the Dome. But the Fruit&VeggiePOD™ was designed for veggies. Apples don't need ripening, so keep them in the fridge!
Always use a clean knife, clean colander, and clean surfaces to wash and cut the fresh vegetables. Use a clean cutting surface. Absolutely avoid any unclean surface or any cutting board that has been used for meat.
Actively eat the vegetables every day, that's how a Fruit&VeggiePOD works best!