A Note from our ceo
Our affiliates are very important to us. We will always do our best to treat you with the respect and fairness you expect and deserve. We ask for the same consideration from you. We have written the following agreement with you in mind, as well as to protect our Company’s good name. So, please bear with us as we go through the legal formalities of the Agreement.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to let us know. We are strong believers in being straight-forward and honest in our communications.
Chief Executive Officer
THE VEGGIDOME AFFILIATE AGREEMENT
PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE AGREEMENT. YOU MAY PRINT IT FOR YOUR RECORDS. THIS ACTS AS A LEGAL AGREEMENT (Agreement) BETWEEN VEGGIDOME INC. (VeggiDome) AND YOURSELF.
BY HAVING SUBMITTED THE ONLINE APPLICATION TO BECOME AN AFFILIATE, YOU ARE AGREEING THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THE TERMS OF THE AGREEMENT.
This Agreement contains the complete terms and conditions that apply to you to become a VeggiDome affiliate.
2. Affiliate Obligations
You have already filled out the enrollment application and submitted it online. The fact that we have auto-approved the application does not imply that we may not re-evaluate your application at a later time. We may reject your application at our sole discretion. We may cancel the application if we later determine your website contains materials we believe are unsuitable to our Program, including but not limited to:-
· Promotes sexually explicit materials
· Promotes violence
· Promotes discrimination based upon race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, age or sexual orientation
· Promotes illegal activities
· Is in any way unlawful, harmful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, harassing or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable to us in our sole discretion.
3. VeggiDome’s Obligations
· We have the right to monitor your site at any time to determine if you are following the terms and conditions of the Agreement. We may notify you of any changes to your site that we feel should be made, or to make sure that any links from your site to ours are appropriate and to notify you of any changes we feel need to be made. If you do not make the changes that we feel are necessary, we reserve the right to terminate your participation in the VeggiDome Program.
· VeggiDome reserves the right to terminate the Agreement if you should commit fraud in your use of the Program or if you abuse the Program. VeggiDome is not liable for any payment resulting from said fraud or abuse.
· This Agreement will commence upon your completion and submission of the enclosed W-9 and will continue unless terminated hereunder.
Either you or we may terminate this Agreement AT ANY TIME, with or without cause, by giving the other written notification. Written notification can be by mail, email or fax.
We may modify any of the terms and conditions in this Agreement at any time at our sole discretion. In such event, you will be notified by mail, email or fax. If any modification is unacceptable to you, your only option is to end this Agreement. Your continued participation in the Program indicates your acceptance of any modification in the Agreement.
VeggiDome uses a third party to track your sales. VeggiDome pays commissions on a monthly basis, within a week of the close of the prior calendar month. Commissions are paid on a sliding scale, based upon a net sales price. The net sales price is calculated as the gross sales price less any discount offered to the customer, normally a 10% discount. Commissions to be paid are based upon the following scale
1-5 units 10% of net sales price
6-10 units 15% of net sales price
11-15 units 20% of net sales price
16- units 25% of net sales price
This payment scale is reset at the start of each month and is not cumulative.